- Find the YouTube video you would like to use on your website at http://www.youtube.com.
- Select the share and then the embed button, and copy all of the information in the dialog box below. It will look something like this:
<iframe height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pb8cFnfQ22Y?frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Login to your vCHURCHES website and select any section which accepts writing to display your video (ie. the “welcome” section of the homepage).
- Open that page in edit mode and go to the chosen section and press the HTML button and paste the embed code which you have copied into this section.
- After the video identification code (ie. pb8cFnfQ22Y?) replace the remaining code with the following autoplay code:
autoplay=1 loop=1” frameborder=”0” width=“420”></iframe>
- When your code is complete, it should look something like this:
<iframe height="315"src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pb8cFnfQ22Y? autoplay=1 loop=1” frameborder=”0” width=“420”></iframe>
- Press the “Save” button on vCHURCHES webpage and refresh to hear and see your song play.
- Now, when anyone logs into your website, they will hear and see your selected video within moments. And you have the ability to change that video as often as you like!