How do I upload a video to GodTube?
1. Log in or register with GodTube.
2. In the top right corner, click the “Upload Videos” button.
3. Fill in the appropriate fields to name the video, choose keywords, and select at least
one channel where your video should reside. Then press “Continue.”
4. On the second screen, click the “Browse” button, then select the video file on your
computer that you want to upload. Choose whether you want the video made “Public” (available to all), or “Private” (available to you and those you invite to view it.)
5. Click “Upload.” Uploading your video make take some time depending on the file size
and your bandwidth. You can keep track of the upload status with the status bar on the page. Your video will be pre-approved and then made available on your personal page.
How do I get my GodTube Video on to my website?
1. After you are done uploading your video scroll down to the bottom of the page until you see the the grey box which reads "Embed this video."
2. Copy the code within that box
3. Now login to your website.
4. Open up any ez-edit box within that page and click the HTML tab located at the bottom left corner.
5. Now, right click on your mouse and paste the code you copied.
6. Click done and you will see your YouTube video in the text box.
7. Finally make sure you scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Save button to make all of your changes permanent.